Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wish I Was Wearing: Summer Glam

Summer Glam

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts this week! It's been crazy at work, and to be quite honest, coming home and spending more time on a computer just doesn't seem appealing right now...

I've been semi-obsessed with finding a pair of silver brogues, so I decided to created an outfit based around them. The above outfit is perfect for a warmer SF day. It's a little bit edgy, definitely glam, and something I want to recreate!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! The leather and denim compliments the metallic brogues perfectly. I could definitely see you wearing this :)

    Take care and don't worry it's almost the weekend!! :D
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! My favourite are those shorts and the metallic brogues are wonderful for summer.
    Madison

    ReplyDelete