Monday, July 15, 2013

Lady Rock

Happy Monday everyone! I'm pretty excited to be posting an outfit post right now, considering last week was pretty bare! Life is still pretty busy, but I will try my best to post at least one outfit a week! If you all want to stay more updated, follow me on instagram @postgradchic

Below is an outfit I wore last week to work. I got a lot of compliments, and comments on how I looked super "rock n' roll" in this look. I liked the thought of that ;)


Jacket: All Saints. Sweater: Madewell. Shirt: Unknown. Jeans: J Brand. Shoes: Pied Juste. Necklace: via Stitch Fix. Bag: Cambridge Satchel Co.









Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Very tough-girl chic. Loving the conbo of the open bottom pants and sassy curvy shoes!

    - Marie, So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there is one person I know that can put together and rock the best edgy-chic combo, it's most certainly you my dear! I love this look, that leather jacket of yours is pretty damn perfect and I love those jeans and how you've unzipped the ankle. Good to see you back sweetie :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete