Thursday, July 25, 2013

Office Poncho

Lately, I've been finding myself very cold and uncomfortable in the office, and if any of you have tried working on a computer with your jacket and scarf on, you know that it's quite inconvenient. I've been thinking about taking a blanket with me to work, but carrying that on the bus would be odd.
When I was at Target this past weekend, all problems were solved as my eyes fell upon this poncho. Warm, neutral, yet in a fun pattern, and cut so my arms could move freely... and I thought the vacuum I bought was the best purchase of that trip...


Poncho: Target. Shirt: Banana Republic. Jeans: Zara. Booties: Rachel Comey. Jewelry: Vintage.








Pin It

9 comments:

  1. I love your poncho dear and it sounds like it's the perfect solution for your work problem! I love how it look with a classic shirt and skinny jeans :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, seriously now, what did I miss? where did you go? and is it permanent?! Hope you're ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooo miss reading your daily blog post! Hope you're doing well.

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit! I've been wanting a pair of coated jeans like this, they're super cool. :)

    daughterofasonofasailor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss your blog posts! Hope you are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful.
    PS: Do you want more followers? Let’s follow each other !
    FASHION-SPIKE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete