Monday, April 23, 2012

Black Thorn

Readers, meet my new favorite pants! These black and white floral J Brands, that I've mentioned before, have quickly stolen my heart! They fit amazing, are super soft, and hold their shape better than any other pants I've owned! I can see myself pairing these with a myriad of outfits, but for this one I kept it simple, with all neutrals. I wore my trusty leather jacket, a simple oversized tank, and nude pointy toe pumps. While the purpose of that was to let the print be front and center, I added a coral belt for a pop of color, and my vintage collar necklace for some bling. What do you think?


Jacket: Gap (similar) Tank: Forever 21. Pants: J Brand (here) Necklace: Vintage. Belt: Anthropologie. Pumps: Zara (similar) Bag: Schuler and Sons.

 


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Really cute! Those pants could definitely be hard to pull off, but they look amazing on you! I really like how you styled them in these pictures with the neutral browns, made the pants really stand out and look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on lookbook I love your style! Very chic, I love it. Following via Bloglovin x

    http://ficklesense.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them sweetie!! You can't beat a pair of J Brands they have the best fit! I love the print and their length! You have styled perfectly :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 lov your style
    best wishes from Poland

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous!! love the pants <3
    btw im following you, it would make me happy if you at least check my blog out, maybe follow me in case you like it ;) www.partofstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cassidy- Thank you so much for your encouraging thoughts!!!

    Fickle Sense- Hey thanks so much for following! I appreciate it- I'll definitely take a look at your blog!

    Daniella- Thanks you so much, as always! I love all of your sweet comments. And yes, the fit is killer!!!

    Boguslava- Thanks so much! Poland is somewhere I've always wanted to go, thanks for stopping by!

    Miska- Thanks so much. Of course I'll take a look at your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this outfit--the coral belt makes it.

    How do you find that the floral J Brand's fit? I am between a 26 and 27 in J Brand and am trying to figure out which size to order. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Caitlin- I'm a true 26 and I found them to run a bit tight, but with time they stretched out to a super comfy, and flattering fit. I'd say you should go with a 27, you'll be comfortable there. Oh, and thank you!

    ReplyDelete