Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Buttoned Up... And Down

It's been a long week so far, and it's only Tuesday! I can't wait for the weekend, is it too early to say that?
It's been sunny, but a little chilly lately, so I'm really enjoying incorporating different seasonally appropriate pieces into outfits. In my outfit below, while the breezy skirt still says Summer, the denim shirt, suede booties, and tweed details hint at Fall. I also love the continuation of buttons up and down the front.


Shirt: Tobi.com. Skirt: Anthropologie. Boots: Dolce Vita. Belt: Vintage. Bag: Anthropologie.





Pin It

6 comments:

  1. The print on that skirt is seriously phenomenal.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, josie! I'm definitely glad I gave this skirt a second look, because I passed over it initially, and that would have been a shame :-/

      Delete
  2. What a great look! Perfect transition piece from summer to fall!

    xoxo
    Remy
    mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. An sweetie I loveeee this look so much!!! That skirt is amazing, Iam in love with its print and it's beautiful floaty material. I love how you have teamed it with the heavier more fall appropriate items like the denim shirt and those perfect ankle boots. I must say the belt dose a great job of pulling the outfit together beautifully. I also adore these photos sweetie, really great :) chic chic chic!!

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Daniella! You're too kind! Thank you so much!

      Delete