Thursday, September 20, 2012

Poker Face

I've been becoming more and more daring with the types of prints, and amount of prints I've been throwing together in one look, lately. This face print dress was too quirky, and fun to pass by. Since it's a larger print scale, I though putting them together will smaller prints, like polkadots in a similar color scheme, and a paint splatter print on the shoes, would be subtle enough to barely notice.


Trench: H&M. Dress: Anthropologie. Shoes: Rachel Comey. Clutch: Anthropologie. Twig Bracelet: Madewell.





Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Soo cute! Loving the print on your dress it's different!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daring indeed! But it's absolutely adorable, and your shoes too! I'm loving all the olive and orange tones I keep seeing around the blogosphere.

    I love Anthropologie. Can't really afford them at the moment, but they have good sales from time to time. I also love finding damaged goods there. They'll typically be easy to fix and way cheaper than regular price.

    xo,
    -Nathy
    Earnestyle | Enter my statement necklace giveaway! Open worldwide and ends September 26.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very daring prints indeed, and it's awesome! very original dress!
    love your shoes too ♥

    cheers, izzaura
    THE FAD MADNESS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that dress is gorgeous! I love its quirky print which is then balanced out perfectly with its classic and chic shape. I also love the subtle print clashing you've created with those amazing shoes that I love so much and the trench brings this all together beautifully and of course so chicly! :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that dress. The print is quirky and chic at the same time -- super, super cute.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete