San Francisco saw it's first drops of rain today, so I thought it would be very appropriate to go over some items that I think are must haves for Fall. Best of all they are all under $100 and you can shop them by clicking the icons below!
1) A Moto Jacket: This style of jacket is perfect for some cozy layers. For day you can go with a full tough girl inspired look, and at night layer it over a flirty dress for some nice contrast.
2) Oxblood Jeans: This color is the 'it' color for Fall. Treat it as a neutral, like your favorite black skinnies, and they'll take you far.
3) Multi-tone Neutral Satchel: It's the perfect size for a working/studying woman on the go, and the color contrast is interesting, while matching everything.
4) Cozy Blanket Scarf: Need I explain this? Just make sure it's big, warm, and soft, and you'll never go without it.
5) Chelsea Boots: These boots are weather proof (maybe except for snow), comfy, versatile, and best of all, they have an on trend cap-toe.