Monday, July 11, 2011

Bundled in the Summer

Despite the very cold, very windy, and very gloomy weather San Francisco provided today (July is a Summer month, right?) I managed to leave the coziness of my bedroom to run an errand and grab a bite to eat. I trekked to the Inner Sunset to Yellow Submarine. This sandwich joint is pretty popular, especially among SFSU kids, but it was actually my first time having it even though I have lived here for 5 years and go to this neighborhood often. Now that I am writing this post I'm remembering that I had even made a mental note to stop by Arizmendeh Bakery a few blocks away to pick up some sweets. Unfortunately I forgot and now I am kicking myself for not remembering. After lunch I stopped by Golden Gate Park just for a bit before it got too cold to bare and headed back home.

Inside Yellow Submarine

Steak and Cheese Sandwich.
It was absolutely delicious and huge. I got the medium size and still had another half to take home.



Little lake in GG Park with ducks.


Suede Jacket: Marshalls. Sweater: Anthropologie. Jeans: Zara. Boots: Corso Como. Scarf: World Market. Belt: Vintage. Bag: Schuler&Sons






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment