Saturday, July 16, 2011

Casual Cocktail

Some of my favorite pieces of clothing that I own include a few cocktail dresses that are a little more fancy than your every day dress. But if you are going to shell out a ton of money for a dress you bought for one occasion, isn't it a waste in the end? I like to get more bang for my buck- so I experiment with other pieces in my wardrobe to make my cocktail dresses more everyday appropriate.

The dress I am wearing below is the dress I bought for my 22nd birthday that was held at a fancy bar & lounge in the Financial District of San Francisco. I love this dress to pieces so why not wear it out and about during the day? A casual jacket does the trick.

Dress: Tibi. Jacket: Anthropologie. Shoes and Bag: Schuler & Sons. Sunglasses: Ray Ban. Tights: H&M


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love very beautiful dress and sexy dress. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
      cheap dresses


      Delete
    2. I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love very beautiful dress and sexy dress. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
      cheap dresses


      Delete
  2. This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice dress. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Keep it up.
    cheap sexy clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Therefore glad I found your website searching for shoes.
      This is great information and nice collection wonderfull dress at any given time when the internet is full
      of falsehoods. Keep up the task in "Link to another good article from Allen Wright" and that i can
      come back often.
      cheap cocktail dresses

      Delete
  3. This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice dress. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Keep it up.
    cheap sexy clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like totally and agree. And I think that in order to be comfortable with your style is to wear it more often. So wear your style to the lab on days that you don't have to do anything bloody, muddy or otherwise gross!
      sexy dresses

      Delete