Thursday, October 13, 2011

Alta Plaza Park

We've been getting some unusually beautiful weather lately, so yesterday Kyle and I decided to take advantage of it by grabbing some sandwiches and enjoying them at Alta Plaza Park in Pac. Heights. The park is super elevated so you get some awesome views of the bay and city sky line. I definitely recommend this park as a great pic-nic spot for any of you SF natives that read my blog. And HURRY! This weather won't last.

Blouse: Splendid. Skirt: Anthropologie. Shoes: Bed-Stu via Anthropologie. Scarf: World Market. Bag: H&M. Sunglasses: Vintage.



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a picture perfect day! I love the maxi skirt and the monochrome thing you got going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sunnies!!

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete