Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Military Chic

Military Chic

Here is a look that I would absolutely love to own and wear! I love the Military inspired looks that came down the runway this past Fall Burberry show, and channeled that with this look. The vest style dress with oversized pockets is absolutely gorgeous, and I would pair a white button down to make it a little more crisp. Ankle strap heels continue the toughness of the look, while the red lip, and sparkly statement bangle feminize it. The bag is one I have been eyeing for months, and trusty Ray-Bans are my go to!


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Omg that Marni vest dress is such an amazing piece! You couldn't of styled it any better, pure and chic perfection! Love love love :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you love this outfit! This is something I could also see you interpreting in such a cool way!

      Delete
  2. I love that bracelet -- absolutely gorgeous.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete