Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years Day

New Year's Day needed a little bit of the glitz and glam from the night before to carry over, so I threw on my sequin jacket for a day roaming the city. I still am surprised at how easy this jacket is to wear for daily outfits; kudos J. Crew. 

Today was the first day back at work, and I have to say, two 4-day weekends in a row makes it tough to get back into the swing of things. Hopefully by next Monday I am back to normal!

Jacket: J. Crew Collection. Blouse: Ellison via Stitch Fix. Jeans: Joe's Jeans. Boots: Banana Republic. Scarf: via Stitch Fix. Sunglasses: Michael Kors. Clutch: J. Crew.









Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love that jacket sweetie!!!! And I love how you make it so suitable for the day so effortlessly. Really chic look :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Daniella! Means a lot!

    ReplyDelete