Monday, March 12, 2012

In Blooms

I'm really excited to have this outfit up today because I love this look. After this post, I wanted to show that floral pants are easily wearable, and can be transitioned into your closet effortlessly. I wore this out to dinner with Jessica and Ashley this past weekend. A chambray shirt tones down the bold pattern of the pants, and neutral black sandals have the same effect. For a little glitz I added a gold collar necklace under the blouse so it would only peek out now and then. A neutral gray coat tops everything off and keeps you warm.

Coat: Steven Alan (similar) Blouse: Zara (similar) Pants: H&M (similar) Sandals: Aerosoles (alternative) Necklace: H&M. Rings: Vintage.



Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Love these on you with the bright pops of color. The blue is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pants are so amazing.
    love the bright pretty colors.

    xo kaitlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit sweetie,love how you styled those trousers!! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the contrast of dark floral with light denim, you look so very stylish as always!

    Catherine x
    http://notdressedaslamb.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great look, love the sandals with the floral pants.

    http://www.designers-artists.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alexis- thanks girl!!!

    Kaitlin- thanks do much!

    Rudy- definitely excited, haha! Thank you. I'll definitely be stopping by.

    Daniella- as always, thank you, thank you!

    Catherine- thank you so very much!

    DNA- thanks so much. I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can wear sandals more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rock those floral pants ! I saw that necklace in H&M yesterday and I kept thinking I had nothing to wear it with, now I want one !!! :D
    Lovely styles my dear.

    ReplyDelete