Sunday, February 26, 2012

Trend-spotting: Floral Pants

J. Crew.

It's a no brainer that the #1 trend for Spring is florals. It's something you can bet on since it is so for sure, but this upcoming season we are seeing a new interpretation of how to incorporate this ditzy print into your outfits. Floral and printed trousers have been seen all over the runways, and on celebrities during fashion week, and although it may turn out to be a fleeting trend, I'm hopping on the bandwagon while it's hot. Who's with me? Just pair them with a crisp neutral button up and pointy toe heels, or a slouchy t-shirt and some great flats.


Trend-spotting: Floral Pants




Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I love the pants! I can't wait till I found my own lovable one!

    http://becomethefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sort of already sick of seeing this trend everywhere, in cyberspace, i have yet to see anyone rock it in real life. i think these pants can be styled in interesting ways, but, for most intents and purposes, would be unflattering on most body types.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the floral denim trend! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those J crew florals are to die for! So cute! :)
    xx
    Lynzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have incredibly style and your blog is just beautiful!

    I've been wanting to try the floral trend for a while but I'm not entirely sure if I can pull it off with aplomb! Your post is just what I needed to convince me to give it a trial. :)

    Love your blog and am now following you!

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becomethefashion- Same here! I'm loving the Erdem and j.Crew pair I've featured but they are way too much money. I hope Froever 21, Zara, or H&M come out with comparable ones.

    Blue Roses- I agree that it would be hard to pull off for a lot of people out there, and it's not a practical item. But then again, it's a trend. I've seen Taylor Tomasi Hill and Olivia Palermo Rock these recently, though.

    Lynzy- Agreed! But close to $500 a pair is making it tough to stomach...

    Many- Thank you so much! That't so sweet of you.I can't wait to visit your blog and see you rocking a pair of these pants!

    ReplyDelete