Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Marni for H&M

In the world of designer collaborations, I would have to say that Marni for H&M is undoubtedly the collaboration I have looked forward to the most, thus far. Marni is one of my favorite designers, and year after year I ooh and ahhh over the collections that come down the runways. As you can tell, I'm excited. I'm so happy to see that their signature boxier silhouettes, and use of different textures and prints have been perfectly translated in this more affordable collection. The look above is amazing, and for more eye candy, and a full roundup of the collection, with price points, click here. Below are pieces that I've been eyeing.



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I like the orange and gray dress veeery much <3

    supernovachick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same as you sweetie,i don't tend to really fuss over collaborations but this Marni for H&M is something i am greatly looking forward to :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just finished reading your ENTIRE blog! I love it! A great mixture of fashion + SF. Love love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dessy- Isn't it great? I also love the wool and patent leather shirt. It's so unique!

    Daniella- I can totally see you wearing a lot of the items from this collection. I think you would look so at home in them.

    Nicole- Thank you so much! That's so amazing! I'm very happy that you stopped by and enjoyed it all :)

    ReplyDelete