Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Too Cool for School

Man did this outfit make me feel cool! From the sleek trench coat that makes me feel mysterious, to the shirt that may seem plain until you check out the shoulders, and the shoes that are just too much. Yeah... my clothes are awesome! Haha, ok, but enough of that. This is something I literally just threw on. I think it worked out this way because whenever I go shopping I like to buy pieces that may seem plain but just have a little something special to them, whether it be the fit, embellishments, or color schemes. It's a way of expressing your personality in each individual item that you wear, and when you put it all together what you get is a statement of who you are.

Trench: H&M. Blouse: Anthropologie. Jeans: Joe's Jeans. Shoes: Zara. Necklace and Sunglasses: Vintage. Belt: Forever 21. Bag: Lucky Penny.






Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Your outfit is cool from head to toe! Love the embellishments on your shirt. Everything works.

    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little hidden details! The roll-up cuff is too cute with the oxfords!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Just wondering what is the name of the lipstick you use. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!

    Anonymous- The lipstick is Smashbox's Legendary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit and I really like your style. (and also those shoes. So cute!) I'm going to be a postgrad in just a year and I don't wanna! haha. Mind checking out my blog?

    http://fashionablygeeked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete