Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Glitter Girl

The sun is out and the temperatures are rising! Although I would love to continue wearing my cozy knits and layers, I never mind a little bit of sun and warmth. And so, I decided to celebrate the sun by sporting a festive blazer. A sequined blazer! This may be the kind of thing you wouldn't wear unless you were having a night on the town, but I think that wearing sequins is something that can be worn for any occasion, and no occasion. As long as it's done with some taste, of course.

Blazer and Blouse: Anthropologie. Jeans: Gap. Shoes: Everybody by B.Z. Moda. Bag: Lucky Penny. Sunglasses: Ray- Ban.



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. That's really cute! Love the mustard color top. :)

    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness gracious. Obsessed with that blazer. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete