Monday, September 19, 2011

Sailing Away

Hey there Summer, you've finally arrived!!!

Today's outfit consists of floaty options, thin layers and fun colors. This skirt was a very special gift from Kyle, and is one of my favorites. I love the vintage shape and styling of the skirt, and how the sail boat print keeps it modern. This isn't the most versatile item I have in my closet, but it can definitely tread the line of modern and throw-back quite nicely.

Blouse and Skirt: Anthropologie. Sweater: Nordstrom Rack. Shoes: Steve Madden. Bag: Lucky Penny. Sunglasses: Vintage.



Also last night I spent about an hour on my nails. Why an hour? I finally tried water marbling, and am quite pleased with the results. While they may not be perfect I will run a tutorial post tomorrow. I think it's a pretty cool way to spice up your regular old nail polish. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment