Saturday, January 14, 2012

Anchor Steam Brewing Co.

I was lucky enough to be invited to tour the Anchor Steam Brewing Co., with Kyle and his family. I wasn't able to take pictures outside of the tasting room, but we were able to tour most of the factory, and get an overview of the whole brewing, and packing process. I was surprised to learn that they have kept everything traditional throughout the years, and I can see how that fueled there growth and success. Plus, they have tasty beers ;)





Pin It

3 comments:

  1. CUTE BLOG!! I INVITE YOU TO VISIT MY BLOG, AND IF YOU LIKE IT TO FOLLOW ME FROM GOOGLE FRIENDS AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO FOLLOW YOU BACK!!
    XOXO
    A_C'EST MOI
    LAMODEOUICESTMOI.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and now i need a beer.

    http://www.etsystalkers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love Anchor Steam in the winter! yep. just the winter. same goes with newcastle. :)

    ReplyDelete