Monday, January 16, 2012

Jumping into Spring

Although San Francisco saw a sudden drop in temperature yesterday, I was comfortably wearing this Spring-y outfit on Friday, sandals and all. Winter has finally arrived, just as I was getting excited for Spring wear :( I've always liked looser fits, and wispy layers for Spring, and I think my trousers (yes, trousers again) and blouse speak to that. I layered a cropped cashmere sweater over the whole look because sometimes I feel I know San Francisco's weather "moodiness" better than I know myself...

Sweather: Anthropologie. Blouse: Marshall's. Trousers: Anthropologie. Sunglasses: Ray Ban. Necklace: World Market. Bag: Anthropologie. Sandals: Gifted from my Mommy :)



(Kyle said "be fierce"- so here...)
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. love that shirt and your shoes!!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun necklace! love that bag as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome combination of prints!
    xo

    AnnConstance

    http://annconstanceroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have put this outfit together! The subtle layering of the sweater,printed blouse and that gorgeous necklace makes for a perfect combination. Love the fit of those chic trousers to :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for a basic sweater of that exact color and cut! And I love how you've layered it here. If I find one, I'm tempted to use you for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you layered this look! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Megan- Thanks so much!

    Carrie- Thank you! The necklace is new- I find the best jewelry at World Market :)

    Ann- Thanks for your comment!

    Daniella- Oh thank you! You're so sweet!

    Amanda- Thanks girl, haha!

    Aetherbound- Hi, I got this sweater from Anthro a while ago, but forever 21 has similar ones. I hope you find one, and send me a pic of your look. I'd love to see it!

    Audrey- Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete