Friday, January 6, 2012

Best Accessory

Sometimes, the easiest way to make an outfit interesting is by throwing on a fun printed scarf. I think that scarves are easily the best, and most handy, accessory to have around, especially in San Francisco. I have a growing collection of brightly printed scarves, and they all have saved me on days like this, when I just throw things on without thinking and go, go, go.

Sweater: Anthropologie. Blouse: Anthropologie. Jacket: Gap. Jeans: Zara. Boots: Corso Como. Sunglasses: Ray Ban. Scarf: Banana Republic. Bag: Anthropologie.


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I agree! I always feel that adding a scarf jazzes things up a bit by adding interest. I love your scarf btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf and jacket! I just came across your blog and am loving the snaps from my hometown. Definitely missing SF! Following now and looking forward to seeing more. :)

    acleanercloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!!! In love with your scarf and i love how it sets of this look!!! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn- I knew you would appreciate this post!

    ACC- Thanks for stopping by! And yes, SF is magical, I miss it too when I'm out of town.

    Daniella- Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete