Sunday, January 29, 2012

Clash, clash

I hope your weekend was nice and relaxing! I'm back in San Francisco, and exhausted. Today was intense since I literally had to fly home, unpack, and go to work. Phew- glad it's over. I didn't get as many outfit pics as I wanted to/would have liked to/could have, while I was in LA, so here is the last documented outfit I wore. It's pretty busy, and there's definitely pattern play here, but I liked the two together. The floral skirt is on trend for Spring 2012, and I thought the plaid shirt would be fun to pair it with. To keep things from getting too mixed up, a thick black belt helped separate the two patterns. Have a happy Monday!

Blouse: Gap. Skirt: Anthropologie. Shoes: Rachel Comey. Sunglasses: Ray Ban. Necklace: World Market. Belt: Vintage. Bag: Anthropologie.



Pin It

5 comments:

  1. You have such a great sense of style sweetie!!! I love this look so so much!! The two pieces together look amazing and especially in these colours. The way you have accessorised this outfit is also very chic :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Daniella. You're too kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that shirt!

    http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw! Love your style.
    Looks great on you!

    x Suzanne

    http://becomethefashion.blogspot.com

    +followingyou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vittoria- Thank you!

    Suzanna- Thanks so much. I really appreciate you stopping by, and I am glad you like what you saw!!

    ReplyDelete