Thursday, May 24, 2012

Breezy Flow

It has been so windy as of late, that sometimes I feel as though I am being pushed as I walk. After a few days of anger about this, I decided to go to the old motto "If you can't beat em, join em" and take advantage of the breeze. What better than a flowy patterned midi skirt to wear when the wind blows? It makes walking down the street that much more pretty...


Denim Jacket: Forever 21. Tee- Target (Hanes). Skirt: Thrifted from Pretty Penny. Boots: Rachel Comey. Sunglasses: Ray Ban. Belt: Elizabeth and James. Necklace: One of a Kind from Foggy Notions. Bag: H&M.




BTW: I've started an online shop- shoppostgradchic.blogspot.com - I've just put an item up for sale. Check it out. And to check back, just click the link on the upper right hand side of my side bar!!!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Great look. Love the skirt paired w/those boots! xA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shermineh I LOVE the colours in that skirt - looks so great with the boots and denim jacket!

    I gave you a Sunshine award on my blog last night if you want to check it out :))) (And good luck with the shop, too!)

    Catherine x
    http://www.notdressedaslamb.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Catherine! I saw the post, your support and kind words are beyond amazing.

      Delete
  3. i can not stop staring on combination of skirt and boots :) perfection!

    ReplyDelete