Thursday, May 17, 2012

Short Story

Whoever said shorts can't be chic has me wondering why. Granted, there are shorts out there that should never be worn in public (hello super short denim cutoffs, I'm talking to you), for the most part, classic shapes can be worn in a multitude of ways, including this casual office look. I, once again, gravitated towards my white blazer, because it adds an element on clean-ness to any look, and is perfect to sharpen out an outfit. The blouse hasn't been worn in ages, but I thought it would contrast the stark white, and gray shorts perfectly. I threw on black sandals, and my go-to satchel, and I was ready to take on the day.


Blazer: Tobi.com (similar) Shirt: Urban Outfitters (old) Shorts: Anthropologie (love these) Shoes: Aerosoles (similar) Bag: H&M (similar)





Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Super cute, my fellow Persian fashionist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady, you are adorable in this outfit-- super sophisticated but relaxed. LOVE! Speaking of, I'm super into your blog-- definitely following! I would love if you'd take a peek at mine, lemme know what you think, follow back if the spirit moves you!

    xoxo
    Remy
    www.mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great- love your white blazer!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? :)

    tiffiemonster
    http://tiffiemonster.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this look sweetie! The combination of the printed blouse,white blazer and khaki shorts looks incredibly chic! The black sandals and tanned bag compliment perfectly! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are absolutely stunning! This is seriously the perfect outfit for me!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shorts can definitely be chic. I love the satchel! Great outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bit of Sass- Thank you! It was such a coincidence that you had something similar up, too!

    Sheisimpeccable- Thank you :)

    Remy- Thank you so much! I'm happy you shared your blog with me- I'm definitely a new fan.

    Tiffany- Thank you! I'm a new fan :)

    Daniella- As always, thank you for your thougtful comments!

    Wida- Wow thank you so much!!! A very sweet comment.

    Fashion Tales- Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so cute in these pics :)

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete