Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fancy Pants

Look, I'm wearing crazy pants! It's completely out of my comfort zone, but I was totally drawn to the pattern, and taking a cue from Krystal, from This Time Tomorrow, I thought this would be a fun addition to my wardrobe. Another fun addition, as you'll notice, is my Rachel Comey Bernard platforms. I've been hunting them down since this post, and finally found a pair at a price reasonable to me. I don't know why I need to add 4 more inches to my 5'7" frame, but apparently I do. So there you have it, new shoes and new crazy pants. I'm pretty happy :)

Jacket: Gap. Sweater: Anthropologie. Pants: Anthropologie. Shoes: Rachel Comey. Sunglasses: Ray Ban. Scarf: Gifted. Bag: Anthropologie. Belt: Forever 21.




Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Really great outfit, those pants are not something I'd normally gravitate to, but they look so good here! Love the outfit as a whole!

    http://cassidy-lee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit!!! Your trousers and boots are especially amazing!!! You have great style :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cassidy! Yeah they are pretty loud, but they were too eye catching to pass up.

    Thanks so much Daniella. That's quite a compliment since you have amazing style as well!!

    ReplyDelete