Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Take Two

The one reason I would ever dislike traveling would have to be packing. It's not that I hate packing, but I'm horrible at it. The outfit below is proof of that. That's the same blouse from this post. Somehow, I forgot to pack enough neutral blouses, and by enough I mean more than one. So, I made it work. On a positive note; I'm sure you've noticed my boots. They're new for me. After my Rachel Comey post, I found these at a consignment store for more than 50% off retail. That was ridiculous luck for me.

Vest and Blouse: Gap. Short: Sanctuary via Marshalls. Tights: H&M. Boots: Rachel Comey. Sunglasses: Ray Ban. Necklace and Belt: Vintage.



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love the neutral blouse layered with the texture
    over it! The shorts look sophisticated paired with
    the black tights. Luv it! Hope you're having fun.

    asabloomingflower.blogspot.com

    ~ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! love the tones of the outfit very laid back yet chic!

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a vest like that so I can layer my outfits. This is a beautiful look, especially belted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexis- Thank you! I am having fun, but I'm getting a little home sick :/ Hope you're doing well.

    Joanna- Thank you so much!

    Jenn- Thank you :) I think they still have this vest at gap, on sale!

    ReplyDelete