Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day to Night: Part 1

This is Part 1 of a 4 part day to night series me, and my friend Jessica put together for you all! We both took a dress, and dressed it down for day and up for night. Since day to night dressing is difficult, we thought it would be fun to take our own personal style and put a spin on this dilemma.

First up: me in my day look :)
I took one of my favorite pretty silk dresses, that I felt could easily be transformed with little effort. For day I kept it simple by throwing a military style jacket over it. These, and denim jackets can quickly dress down any look you've got. Sticking true to my style, I slipped on my favorite brown every day booties, and my go-to satchel.


Dress: Anthropologie. Jacket: Zara. Booties: Coclico. Bag: H&M.  



Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Very cute and simple! I can't wait to see the rest in this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and the night look with this dress - I happen to have this dress and love it to bits, so was happy to see how you styled it. I'll use your ideas as inspiration next time I pull it out... also, I find I cannot get a good photo with this dress - it always looks so drab, but yours are great! The colors really pop. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color of the jacket :) very casual outfit nice combo
    x
    cammi
    http://www.cammilicious.com

    ReplyDelete