Sunday, June 24, 2012

Trend-Spotting: Ankle Socks

Mulberry Spring 2012

I know, I know... ankle socks were kinda cute for Fall, but still hard to fully pull off. I for one am a huge fan of ankle socks peeking out of booties for Fall, but I also think this is a cute look that could be worn in the warmer months. Like seen above, try pairing neutral ankle socks with sky high open toed sandals, a cute printed mini skirt and a simple tank tucked in. It can go from day to night, and will have you stand out from the rest, in a good way ;)





Summer socks





Also I put a new skirt up in my shop, shoppostgradchic, check it out. It's perfect for the season!
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love both the runway look and the look you created! I agree and I think it can be a fun way to add more to an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still not sure about ankle socks, but love the look on the runway and the one you put together:)
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's definitely one of those looks that borders between chic and weird, but I like that stuff ;)

      Delete
  3. I love your version -- super cute with the ankle-strap heels.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Josie! I've been lusting after these madewell sandals forever!

      Delete