Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Makeshift Drop Waist

San Francisco and Mother Nature must read my blog, because after my complaints about the weather, the city was drowned in sunshine, and lovely warm temperatures. I'm not complaining! I decided to pull out these old shorts, because I love their shape, but never wear them because they beg for warm, warm weather. Since they are almost skirt like in their silhouette, I wanted to try a drop-waist look with my floral blouse, that has a hem tie. In the end, I thought this was a nice casual weekend look, and would definitely work a similar look again.

Blouse, Shorts, and Shoes: Anthropologie. Bag: Vintage. Yellow and gold link bracelet: H&M




Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Your outfit rocks. LOVE the shoes!!!

    Dorothy <3
    www.snobaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I really love your shorts your wore and the color scheme in the whole outfit. Your toenail polish is stunning, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Cassidy! The nail polish is sinful colors neon pink. I found it at walgreens!

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit! Definitely perfect for summer! Love your top and your neon nails! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! you convinced me, that I can waer yellow color with my brigth skin :) and I love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Alice! I think that there is a yellow out there for everyone. I prefer muted tones so I don't get washed out... or too green. Yuck!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Michelle! I'm definitely loving my new sandals too!

      Delete
  6. Wow sweetie you look so chic and very beautiful!! Love the drop waist styling and those shoes are just incredible!! Also love looking your look,you always inspire me :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Daniella, you are too too sweet! Thank you always for your encouraging words! So lucky to have you as a follower!

      Delete
  7. Thank you Olga! I will definitely stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the color on your toes! So cute.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete