Monday, June 11, 2012

Borrowed From The Boys

For a casual Friday in the office, I love going to boy basics for comfort, and girly accessories for a twist. I'm lucky enough to work in such a creative office environment that almost anything goes, but I still like to stick to classic pieces, and just make them my own. This past Friday I wore an oversized white blouse tucked into "boyfriend" style jeans. I added a coral belt, fun jewels, and classic nude pointy toe pumps to feminize the look, and it was versatile enough to take me from a day in the office, to a movie night with a close girlfriend with a swap of my bag for a clutch!


Blouse: Tobi.com (similar) Jeans: Joe's Jeans. Shoes: Zara. Belt and Clutch: Anthropologie. Necklace: Banana Republic. 





Pin It

9 comments:

  1. i love all of the neat colors in those bracelets. i also adore this casual look that you paired with that darling blouse

    love and hugs,
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kaitlin! Your support means a lot!

      Delete
  2. this outfit is SO chic! I absolutely love it. What style are your Joe's?

    -Melina
    The Caffeinated Closet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, sweetie! My Joe's are actually from 5-6 years ago, but they are the cigarette cut just bought 1-2 sizes bigger than my actual size.

      Delete
  3. you know i'm loving this look! the boyfriend jeans, oversized blouse and that clutch are perfect. and of course your hair looks so awesome too! kinda makes me miss my long locks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you do! I saw you pulled off a similar one a while back! Your haircut is so cute, don't miss your long locks ;) It'll grow back anyway!

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love your outfit! Your shirt is so pretty and I love your bag! Your hair looks so pretty here, too, and makes me want to get bangs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Cassidy! You should go for it, though I'm in that awkward growing it out stage, but thanks for the compliment! :)

      Delete
  5. What a fun way to dress up the boyfriend jeans! I love this look, and your bangs are so cute.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete