Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day to Night: Part II

Here is part two of the 4-part day to night series! Click here for part one.
I wore the same silk dress I was wearing for day, and took off the jacket and booties. I added black strappy sandals, a vintage gold multi-chain necklace, and a simple black clutch. If you needed to, you could also add a nice peacoat or trench for warmth. A simple swap of accessories allow the fun fit and print of the dress to shine, and you don't need to add or do much to make this dress look cocktail hour appropriate!


Dress: Anthropologie. Necklace: Vintage. Shoes: Modern Vintage. Clutch: Borrowed. Lipstack: Poppy King for J.Crew.





Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I love that long gold necklace in combo with the dress.
    xo, Chelsea
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo. The necklace is so beautiful!

    http://everythingcanbefixed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It has to be one of my favorite flea market finds!

      Btw I stop by your blog often, you have great style!

      Delete
  3. So cute! I absolutely love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is so pretty and the lipstick looks perfect with your complexion. definitely a great look here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aimee! The lipstick is new, Poppy King for J. Crew. It looks good on everyone, try it!

      Delete