Thursday, June 14, 2012

Nautical

Working the nautical look minus the classic use of stripes. The print on the skirt, and on the bow tie of the shirt, carried their weight in pushing the theme here, and this was perfect for an extremely hot day in the office!

Btw, have I told you where I work yet? I'm the Associate Marketing and Merchandise Coordinator at tobi.com, and online women's clothing boutique. Check it out, we have some great pieces!


Shirt: Jason Wu for Target. Skirt: Anthropologie. Pumps: Zara. Bag: Schuler and Sons.




Pin It

16 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love that skirt :)

    xo Teresa
    www.delightfullydarling.com
    Check out my current giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt!

    http://www.designers-artists.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, what a nice girly look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marjorie! I definitely feel super girly wearing that skirt, it's such a lovely feminine shape!

      Delete
  4. Sweetie you look so chic!!! I love your outfit,especially your skirt! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous skirt! Very vintage chic!

    xoxo
    Remy
    www.mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Remy! That's what I was also trying to go for!

      Delete
  6. Love the nautical touch to this. Gorgeous skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! I absolutely love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cassidy! And thank you more for always stopping by and leaving a sweet comment :)

      Delete
  8. That top is DARLING. I love the print on the tie!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete