Monday, December 17, 2012

Aztec

As you may have seen from last week's Trend-Spotting post, I've really been into the aztec print that has been everywhere. This time I decided to incorporate it into my outfit with a statement skirt, which you also know I've been loving. Next time I'll do a sweater/skirt combo with this, but for now I decided to toughen it up with a coated denim jacket, and slate booties. 

Hope you all had a happy Monday!


 Jacket: J Brand. Blouse: Tobi. Skirt: Anthropologie. Booties: Banana Republic. Clutch: Anthropologie.






Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Another lovely outfit Shermineh. The aztec print goes perfectly with the rest of the pieces! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your printed skirt and it looks great styled with that perfect denim jacket and the grey booties. I also love the print clash with your beautiful clutch! Look forward to seeing how you style it next time :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daniella! I'm thinking a cozy winter look next time!

      Delete
  3. Very cute! I haven't worn a knit skirt in ages, but you have me wanting that one!

    ReplyDelete