Thursday, December 27, 2012

Boyfriend Jeans

I've been looking for a pair of BF jeans for a long time, and I finally found the perfect pair at the FabSugar X Gap event about a month ago. These happened to be part of the outfit I put together, and they ended up coming home with me because they were so great. I wanted to glam them up a bit with fun jewelry and some pumps, and keep the rest of the clothing in the same vain of casual with a leather jacket.


Jacket: Gap. Sweater: BB Dakota via Stitch Fix. Top: Anthropologie. Jeans: Gap. Necklace: Gifted. Bag: Anthropologie. Shoes: Madewell. Sunnies: Michael Kors.






Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Those boyfriend jeans are perfect my dear! Love the smart/casual balance you've created within this look, so so chic! I especially adore the mix of prints and that stunning necklace is a great way to set the look off :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete