Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Peplum Prep

I don't know how I thought of the idea of layering an oxford under a peplum top, but I love the final result. It's very preppy, and a little out of my normal comfort zone, but I think it's still an edgy twist I always love to incorporate. I threw on my favorite patterned coat over the whole look to soften it up a bit, and a statement collar necklace for a dash of glam. I hope you like!


Oxford Shirt: Banana Republic. Peplum Top: H&M. Jeans: Joe's Jeans. Shoes: Zara. Coat: Anthropologie. Necklace: Anthropologie. Sunglasses: Michael Kors. Purse: Mom's :)





Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you gave your peplum top a preppy vibe! Too cute.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad to hear the positive feedback!

      Delete
  2. Love everything about this look my dear! The classic shirt under the peplum top, makes such a chic combination and the statement necklace really completes it beautifully. The skinny jeans and nude shoes are great for continuing those classic tones, whilst also giving the outfit a casual twist. Inspiring sweetie :)

    Take care,

    Daniella x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! I love the peplum layering!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award. It is a great award for new bloggers. Look here for my nomination http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/2012/12/discovering-new-bloggers-through.html

    ~ Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caroline! That is so awesome you nominated me! I'll go check it out now :)

      Delete