Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Cozy, Cozy

Hello, hello!! I hope you all had a nice relaxing break! I'm back to the grind, but I'm looking forward to another 4-day weekend, and New Years! 
Cozy layers seemed so appropriate after a long weekend, and paring a brightly printed blanket sweater over a leather detailed pullover has the perfect amount of texture play I was looking to achieve...


Cardigan: BB Dakota via Stitch Fix. Sweater: Zara. Jeans: Zara. Booties: Rachel Comey. Beanie: Kyle's. Bag: Anthropologie.






Pin It

4 comments:

  1. i love your shoes <33

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. H sweetie, hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I loveee this look, cosy and yet so chic and those boots! Perfectly chic! :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I've been loving your Xmas posts!

      Delete