Monday, December 3, 2012

Lady Grunge

Hey everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend! Tahoe was beautiful, and I'll try to post some pictures sometime this weekend.

This is a look I wore back in Los Angeles, when I was visiting my parents for Thanksgiving. The weather was so mild, and comfortable, I was glad I was able to break out my leather skirt one more time, for a bare legged look. I definitely stuck to a semi-grunge look here with a denim shirt, utility jacket, and ankle booties. I've definitely been veering towards tougher and more masculine looks lately, while trying to keep warm!


Jacket: Zara. Shirt: Tobi. Skirt: Vince. Shoes: Coclico. Bracelet: J. Crew. Bag: Anthropologie.






Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore those booties, and that jacket paired with the leather skirt is so chic.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the classic and grungy elements of this look! That leather skirt is perfect. Really great look sweetie :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Daniella! I'm so happy I invested in the skirt!

      Delete
  3. this outfit is simply adorable!
    very smart & stylish!

    cheers,
    THE FAD MADNESS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look! Loving your jacket and boots!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete