Thursday, December 20, 2012

Boho

The weather has been so gloomy lately- constant rain- so these pics are old, but I thought it would be fun to brighten up the day... somehow. I busted out my favorite jacket a couple of weekends ago, and gave it a little more of a boho twist this time. An airy white shirt, long necklace, and hat definitely brought that out of this printed jacket, while I kept the bottom half classic and streamlined, true to my everyday style.


Jacket: Anthropologie. Blouse: Bella Dahl via Stitch Fix. Jeans: Gap. Shoes: Pied Juste. Hat: Pendleton. Necklace: Vintage.







Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Love it! The jacket adds so much to the outfit, and I love your white shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing print!

    Francesca xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah soooo love that jacket!! Love the boho pieces you've added into the look and also the beautiful and minimalistic undertone. Amazing as always :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete