Sunday, February 24, 2013

LFW Recap: Personal Favorites

After catching up on NYFW, I thought it was only appropriate to cover my favorites of LFW. I definitely was more caught up with this set and I have to say, European fashion never ceases to amaze! I can't wait for Milan and Paris Fashion week!






 L'Wren Scott was probably my favorite from LFW. The opulence was just... astounding. Combining that royal blue with gold was so eye-catching, and gorgeous. I would wear it all. Just beautiful!




Temperley London has been a favorite of mine since I discovered it in Vogue, many many years ago. Like early High School days. So of course I was super excited to see the collection, and it did not disappoint. She is just so good at feminine and ethereal incorporation with all of her individual looks.





What really stood out to me from the Preen collection was the use of contrasting colors to accent patterns, and silhouettes. It was such a clean and smart execution, despite the busy patterns. I especially love the trousers, shown above.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment