Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Inspired

For those of you just tuning in, I was really inspired by this particular look from NYFW, so here is my version of it. Of course, there was no way I could fit any of my wool coats under my moto jacket, so I went for my trench coat. I really like the final result, even though with the hat it may have been a little too Indiana Jones, as a few co-workers may have mentioned ;)


Leather Jacket: Michael Kors. Trench Coat: H&M. Sweater: Anthropologie. Blouse: Via Stitch Fix. Pants: Zara. Flats: Franco Sarto. Necklace: Forever 21. Hat: Pendleton. Bag: Zara.








Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oh I loved that look, the layered jacket and coat looks so cool. I love your version and i especially adore the classic and chic appeal you've bought to your look and the hat is the perfect finishing accessory. Perfect my dear and inspiring :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely ADORE your DIY layer look. So chic.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you!! Always love that you stop by!

      Delete