Friday, February 15, 2013

Leather Look

I've been coveting a pair of burgundy buttery soft leather leggings much like these, but when they cost a good chunk of my monthly rent, I have to come back to reality. Next best thing? Coated denim! At a fraction of the cost, they have the same edgy feel as any leather legging you come across, and best part is that they're machine washable! Which makes it ok for me to live in these- duh. I may have to get myself a black pair in the near future... (New Year's resolution still ongoing)

Have a fabulous weekend!


Blouse: Bella Dahl via Stitch Fix. Jeans: AG denim via Anthropologie. Booties: Rachel Comey. Hat: Pendleton. Coat: J. Crew. Necklace: Vintage. Bag: Gift from my momma! Rings: Vintage.












Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Love this look! I seriously need a pair of leather leggings. Wish I had bought a pair earlier in the winter.

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with these! I've seen a bunch on sale recently- go for it!

      Delete
  2. Can I please have you long legs?! Amazing look loveeee the hat.

    xo from LA
    Emily
    Stiletto Beats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha they're not all that great... Thanks Emily!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely ADORE those leggings! You look absolutely fantastic.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What size did you get? I'm usually a 25 but wondering if I should size up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen! I stayed true to size, size 26. They were a little tight at first, but your body heat makes them mold to you quite nicely, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete