Thursday, February 21, 2013

Urban

Quick post on a recent look I wore this past weekend. I always find that a tee with a twist, like this one with the ruched shoulders, can make a simple outfit just a hint more special. Throw on a leather jacket, funky necklace, and booties, and you're out the door. I've been so busy lately, that variations of this is all I can pull together. So glad tomorrow is Friday! Phew! A break is much needed, and maybe it will help with my outfit creativity...


Jacket: Gap. Tee: Zara. Jeans: Joe's Jeans. Booties: Rachel Comey. Necklace: Zara. Bag: Anthropologie.







Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit my dear and you are so right in what you say about how small details as simple as a slightly more unique sleeve can transform a look. That last photo of you is so so beautiful :)

    Take care and have a great weekend,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, LOVE that jacket! What a great color.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete