Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Black & White

Hi all! I haven't dressed in an ensemble like this in a long, long time. The dress code at my work is pretty laid back, and on top of that, I'm running around most of the time, so jeans, booties, and tees work best. However, sometimes a girl needs to dress up, so this is my version of a power suit. I took the classic pencil/blouse combo, in a very simple color scheme, and punched it up with prints, and piping details. A pop of green in the necklace, an architectural shoe, and cocoon coat, really modernize the classic look, making it quite timeless, if I do say so myself ;) What do you think?


Blouse: BB Dakota via Stitch Fix. Skirt: Anthropologie. Coat: J. Crew. Glasses: Coach. Shoes and Bag: Anthropologie. Necklace: Forever 21.







Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Ah I love this look sweetie! I love how you have taken classic styles and given them a modern flair and in such a chic way. Your printed skirt is gorgeous and I love how it looks with the simple white shirt and those amazing cut out shoes, which give the outfit an edgier and unexpected touch. Amazing my dearest :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, the necklace is such a unique addition :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so chic! I love the shirt and the necklace.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit. The necklace is a perfect pop. I keep seeing that necklace at on F21's website and you have convinced me to buy it.

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's surprisingly quite nice given it's F21! Do it!

      Delete
  5. love the shoes and necklace!
    xx

    www.thepowerofthecurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete