Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Celebrity Style: Clemence Poesy


I haven't written one of these posts in a while, but let's go ahead and discuss Clemence Poesy and her amazing style. I, among a lot of other people, think that French girls are the most effortlessly stylish creatures around. Clemence is no exception. She has effortless down perfectly, and always looks feminine, and plain old adorable. She is attracted to clean lines and neutral colors, but always has a unique piece to catch our eye, or layers in a creative manner to keep herself from the crowd. She pulls of lady like glam just as well as she pulls off boyish charm, and always looks fresh faced.


(images 1, 2, 3, 4)

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. So true! I absolutely love her style, and I would love to wear any of the outfits she's wearing here. In particular, I love the editorial picture and also the skirt and pink top outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so lovely and always ladylike -- love her!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her style, she is so chic! You've explaind her style perfectly, great post my dear! :)

    Take care. Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete