Friday, July 20, 2012

New In and A Sneak Peek!

Happy Friday! I'm in for a busy weekend, but really quickly I wanted to show you all two things I'm very excited about.

First- I know you guys know how long I've been looking for the perfect leopard heels, and after I missed out on the Madewell pair, I'm so happy to have found these guys from Zara, which were half the price of the Madewell ones on sale!


And since you see my new rug up close under my shoes, I thought I'd give you a sneak peek of my living room, which is still in progress. What do you think?


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. These are SO cute. Love the little kitten heel!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes sweetie!!!! :)

    Take care, Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are gorgeous!!
    and I love your rug :-)

    Francesca xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love!

    Where did you get your couch??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, what a great deal! Been looking for a couch and this is super affordable and pretty nice considering the price. Thanks for the tip! :)

      Delete