Monday, July 16, 2012

Animalia

Happy Monday! Boy where did the weekend go?! Here is what I wore to the Stitch Fix event last Tuesday evening, which seems like a few days ago. I wanted to look professional, but still very stylish and bold, so I went for my metallic hemmed skirt, and leopard print blouse. They are both very classic in structure, but different in print and materials. To round it out I added a tough moto-style leather jacket, and my architectural heels.


Jacket: Michael Kors. Blouse: Marshall's. Skirt: Zara. Tights: H&M. Shoes: Anthropologie. Bag: Vintage. Necklace: Vintage.




Make sure to pop by the blog store, I'm posting new things almost daily!

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! You look stunning and I am in love with your skirt and jacket - they look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO chic. I love the jacket!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wild girl =) you look amazing =)

    gizemizmirli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look sweetie!!! Love how you've styled the print with the metallics :)

    Take care, Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw, thank you so much! So sweet of you to include me :)

    ReplyDelete