Friday, July 13, 2012

Stitch Fix Dessert, Dresses, and Drinks Event

Have you guys heard of Stitch Fix? It's this amazing company, that has basically solved the shopping dilemma for the busy woman. Instead of having to find the time to shop to keep your wardrobe updated, Stitch Fix curates a "fix" of clothing, jewels, and accessories that is sent to you every month!

I was lucky enough to be invited to their styling event this past Tuesday night, where Jessica and I were able to play with new merchandise, meet the wonderfully sweet staff, and indulge in tasty treats! Bonus of the night was being able to meet Anh from 9-to-5 Chic

Have a great weekend!



 My flat styling for the night.


(Images 1-4 by Stitch Fix team, image 5 my own)

Also be sure to keep checking back on my blog shop, ShopPostGradChic, I just posted a dress, and since my move, I found a lot of barely used clothing and shoes I'm looking to pass on!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I love StitchFix... I am waiting for my 2nd package and am on pins and needles!

    This looks like a fun night, again, I am jealous! :)

    xo Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. StitchFix sounds awesome!
    I like your top :)
    Already following you! Follow back?

    http://doublecasualchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that leopard top!!


    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    Ps. Don't forget to enter my
    Bandiez Couture Headband Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great event sweetie!! :)

    Take care, Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete