Thursday, July 19, 2012

Suede

The only good thing about living in San Francisco in the Summertime, and it's lack of a legitimate Summer, is that when all the Winter and Fall items hit super sale, you can still wear them for the next few months, instead of having to wait it out. Take this gorgeous burnt rose suede skirt from Madewell. The price dropped just as San Francisco's temperatures did, giving me the perfect chance to snatch it up and wear it right away. For today I paired it with a light chambray shirt, trench coat, and Madewell heels, making this appropriate for a day in the office, and for a fancy dinner afterwards.


Button up: Zara (similar). Skirt (leather and knit) and Heels: Madewell (similar but cheaper in stores). Trench: H&M. Clutch: Anthropologie. Necklace: Vintage. Silver Bracelet: Vintage. Coral Bracelet: J. Crew.






Pin It

13 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing that skirt too! I think it will be perfect for fall.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go for it! It's seriously such a fantastic staple!!!

      Delete
  2. wowww... I think all of woman living San Francisco jealous you. You look amazing =)
    I love your outfits totally..

    gizemizmirli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you to say! Thank you, dear!

      Delete
  3. Aw sweetie I love the colour of your skirt and I love it's paper at shape. Great great look my dear! :)

    Take care, Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look!

    http://www.thechicclassmate.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So chic! I love the skirt and the heels!

    -Ashley
    http://distractedashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is my fav outfit of yours! love love love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Katt, that is such an amazing compliment!!! Thank you so, so much!!!

      Delete
  7. Super chic!

    Love,
    http://chirpofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete