Monday, July 30, 2012

Dress it Down with Denim

I bet you all have a few dresses in your closets that you love, but find too dressy to wear. I have a handful, and sometimes it pains me to not bring them out on a regular basis. That is until I thought of the easiest solution: dress it down. The dress I'm wearing below is 3 years old, and had been worn twice, but now, with a denim shirt layered over it, to make it casual, I have a feeling this, and all my other dresses, will be coming out a lot more.


Shirt: Zara. Dress: Anthropologie. Flats: Madewell. Bag: Lucky Penny.





(Tried for some rooftop pictures, but it was far too windy)

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. I'm dying to throw chambray shirts over dresses and lacy skirts for fall!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It feels like Winter here now, but I still can't wait for Fall!!!

      Delete
  2. Love how you have given this dress a casual twist! The denim shirt, tanned bag and flats are perfect. Also adore these photos :)

    Take care, Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dress!

    http://melissaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh I love the combo! I think the dress even looks cuter this way!

    ReplyDelete