Friday, July 6, 2012

Studio Space

Happy happy Friday! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Mine will be busy, but in the best way possible: I am moving into my own studio apartment!! I cannot wait to show off my home decorating skills, and keep you all updated on the before and afters.

For now, here are some shots of apartment spaces that are inspiring me, all taken from my Pinterest. I'm particularly loving the green and coral combo in the first pic.

Follow me on Pinterest @postgradchic :)




Also when you get a second, please stop by Smashion, a really awesome fashion finder website, for an interview I did with them here. Thanks! 

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. How exciting! I have always wanted to live is a cute little loft/studio apartment. I cant wait to see how you decorate, these inspiration pictures are a great start!

    xo Teresa
    www.delightfullydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting for you sweetie! Great inspiration! :)

    Take care and enjoy your weekend, Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to see how you decorate your space.I love the 1st pic,exposed bricks is #1 on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that second photo -- what great colors!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on your interview, Shermineh - just read it! Great to get to know you more :)

    And I love the photos you've chosen... I can blame Pinterest too for making me want to redecorate my own house every other day! Good luck with your move sweetie!

    Catherine x
    http://www.notdressedaslamb.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like second pic =)

    gizemizmirli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete